Our goal as a provider of occupational and environmental education is to offer a combination of the highest quality courses, the best training value, and superior service. Most courses can be tailored to meet your organization’s specific need and can be conducted either at your facility or ours.
Our staff includes Asbestos Consultants and Lead Assessors, a Certified Industrial Hygienist, environmental technicians, former asbestos abatement contractors, and professional instructors; all with years of practical experience in various aspects of regulatory compliance, environmental abatement, remediation, and occupational health and safety issues.
Practical, hands-on experiences are used to reinforce lectures in our training programs. Our instructors cover basic knowledge and applicable regulations in a traditional classroom setting, while group activities and field exercises provide hands-on experience.
Envirotest is able to adapt our training courses to fit your needs and desired training location. For more information on training options, please call Alex Fuhrmann at 713-782-4411.
Texas DSHS – Licensed Asbestos Courses (Initial & Refresher)
- Asbestos Abatement Contractor / Supervisor
- Asbestos Abatement Worker – English / Spanish
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Asbestos Management Planner
- Asbestos Air Monitoring Technician
- Asbestos Project Designer
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Texas Laws and Rules
- RCRA Hazardous Waste (Initial & Refresher)
- Lead Awareness
- Laboratory Safety Training
- Hazard Communication
- Mold assessment Consultant Training
- Mold Remediation Contractor
To discuss a customized class, please contact our training department at 1-800-460-1736. Our instructors are available to conduct classes at your facility.
Texas Department of State Health Services ID: 00-0018
Training Department: 713-782-4411 (Houston) or 1-800-460-1736 (Toll Free)